Risk Assessment and Safety Planning for Harmful Sexual Behaviour
Young people who:
- Are aged between 10 and 17
- Have engaged in harmful sexual behaviour, including sexual offending
What we do
We provide risk assessment reports for young people who have engaged in harmful sexual behaviour, and produce safety plans to be implemented by families and schools.
How we do this
- Interviews with the young person, their family and school
- Self-report questionnaires
- Validated risk assessment tools including the ERASOR and SAVRY
- Trained staff who are supervised by a Consultant Clinical Psychologist
- Provides a formulation for harmful sexual behaviour, considering both static and dynamic factors.
- Considers risk as contextual, and hence considers strengths within the ecology of the young person.
- Provides a detailed safety plan to be implemented by families and schools, under the guidance of the referring agent.